What We Believe
International Family Worship Center
1. The Bible is the Word of God
- Inspired by God Himself (2 Tim. 3:16, 17)
- Infallible (Matt: 5:18; Rev. 22:18,19)
- Authoritative, revealed will of God (Heb. 4:12; Jn. 7:17)
2. There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons:
- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Mk. 12:29; Jn. 5:6-8).
3. Jesus Christ is perfect Deity and perfect humanity.
- Virgin Birth (Lk. 1:35)
- His sinless life (1 Pet. 2:22)
- His substitution (vicarious) and atoning death through His shed blood (Matt. 20:28; Heb. 10:10-12)
- His bodily resurrection (1 Cor. 15:13-19; Matt. 28:6, 7; Lk. 24:36-39
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Eph. 1:20; Col. 3:1)
- His personal return in power and glory as the “King of Kings” and “Lord of Lords” (Matt. 25:31; 1 Thess. 4:14-18; Rev 19:11; 16)
- His millennial (1,000 yrs) reign (Rev. 20:4-6)
4. The Salvation of Man
- By grace through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ; by believing in the heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord with the mouth (Rom. 3:21-30; 10:9, 10)
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the new birth (Gal. 4:4-7)
5. The evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit, which is the promise of the Father, is the physical sign of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service after the new birth (Acts 2:4; Acts 19:2, 6)
6. We believe that in the atonement of Jesus and his resurrection, deliverance from sickness, disease, and mental torment is provided (Is. 53:4, 5)
7. We Believe in whole life prosperity:
- A Spiritual (Jn. 3:3, 11)
- Mental (2 Tim. 1:7; Rom. 12:2)
- Physical (Is. 53:5; Matt. 8:17)
- Financial (3 Jn. 2: Mal. 3:10, 11)
- Social (Prov. 3:4)
8. In the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit and the spiritual gifts listed in 1 Cor. 12:1-11 and Rom. 12:4-8.
9. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that if saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto resurrection of damnation (Jn. 5:24, 28, 29).
10. The Church is the Body of Christ, the dwelling place and home of God through the Spirit. Each believer born of God’s Spirit is an integral part of the general assembly and the church of the First Born, which is written in Heaven (Eph. 1:22, 23, 19, 22).
11. In the ordinances of the church:
- Water Baptism symbolizing to the world that one has died with Jesus and has also been raised with Him in resurrection power to walk in the newness of life (Matt. 3:26, 17)
12. Women in ministry: there is no scriptural prohibition concerning women ministering in the church (Acts 18:24-26; 21:8,9)
13. Awaiting our blessed hope, the appearing of the great God and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Tim. 2:13